The Bachelor aims to give a solid foundation for integrating the professional world. It allows students to master skills in a given sector, both in theory and practice and gives them practical knowledge facilitating a quick integration into the workforce.
The European Bachelor fits into the scheme of European standard LMD (equivalent to 3 years in tertiary). This is the first level of academic recognition in Europe. It is obtained by validating 180 ECTS credits at the end of program.
- To acquire the fundamentals of Business Administration : Revenue Management, Intercultural Management, Financial Accounting, International Business Law, Human Resources Management, Managerial Accounting, Geopolitics
- To acquire a comprehensive theoritical knowledge in the operations of the hotel, restaurant and tourism industries : F and B services, Art of the table, HACCP Hygiene and safety in Hotel and Restaurant, Culinary art, Enology, Restauration operations, Front Office & Housekeeping
- To acquire the experience of the pratical approach in operations and administrative departments
- To demonstrate knowledge in Business administration specialized in hotel and tourism
- To communicate in several languages
- To work in a multicultural environment
- To possess good interpersonal skills
- To understand professional ethical and social responsibility
- To demonstrate customer service skills
- To apply the knowledge acquired in the operational and administrative departments