The BSc program aims to strengthen the fundamentals in business management: Business Plan, Strategic Revenue Management, Financial Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Marketing, Negotiation and Leadership, Company & Contract Law, Management Skills, Advanced Business Communication Skills, Net Literacy Skills. It is to gain a strong culture in the international hospitality management, strengthen the knowledge in the operations related to hotels, restaurants, spa, events, entertainment, tourism and luxury brands.
The BSc program allows the students to be ready for a challenging position in France or in a foreign country, with the choice of different specialized tracks.
After the BSc, students will acquire the skills to pursue the MBA / Master of Business Administration.
The MBA is a degree in International Business Management specialized in International Hospitality, Tourism and Luxury Brands.
The students who do not have any training in Management, Marketing and Communication, will follow a necessary cycle of pre-courses.
- Evaluate ideas in terms of sustainable profitability
- Prepare a business plan
- Prepare organization charts
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Calculate the breakeven point Analyses some ratios
- Calculate funding requirements
- Anticipate consumer behavior
- Determine pricing, distribution, promotion
- Prepare a media plan and budget
- Acquire the practical approach in operations, administration, managerial positions
- Extensive understanding of digital developments in hospitality
- Use platforms + tools:
- Explore emerging digital trends and effectively adapt for professional development
- Highlight the main legal points on how to conduct business internationally
- Identify and operationalize a global supply chain