The M2/MBA is a degree in International Business Management specialized in International Hospitality, Tourism and Luxury Brands.
One year program (post Bac+4/5) (equivalent to 4 to 5 years post secondary)
Graduates have access to high potential posts. They are immediately operational thanks to the advanced training provided, which is always in tuned with the latest professional trends. Graduates are recruited at a managerial level in companies in diverse sectors in France, the European Union and abroad.
The MBA create leaders equipped, with the appropriate skills to face a challenging complex hospitality & luxury brands business environment.
The MBA builds on the knowledge, skills, and application in key management functional areas specialized in international hospitality & luxury brands industries ; and develop the leadership and strategic innovative mindsets, to be able to works at the international level.
- Analyze data and diagnostic problems
- Solve complex issues in hospitality and luxury brands fields
- Develop an international marketing plan
- Evaluate real estate values both in terms of the individual property and in terms of the general economic framework
- Manage a project : Defining, planning & controlling
- Analyze HR issues
- Design Strategic HRM System
- Train a future staff
- Develop a crisis management plan
- Explore emerging digital trends
- Present a CSR plan
- Use strategic analysis and integration
- Apply creativity and innovation in business practice
- Apply quantitative methods to real–world business situations