Excellence in training to become Director of Hotel or head of Luxury establishment
For more than 43 years, CMH has trained managers and executive of the international hotel and luxury brand industries.
The public concerned: managers, executives and creators of a company
Our Executive MBA in International Hospitality & Luxury Brands Management program is designed for executives, managers and business leaders, with a professional experience of at least 3 years, who are wishing to develop their careers for management positions in the areas of Hospitality and Luxury.
The holders Business creation or recovery will integrate our incubator, where they will find a privileged space to improve their leadership, a support for setting up or recovering a business.
Executive MBA in International Hospitality & Luxury Brands Management program aims to:
- To deepen and master the fundamentals of Hotel and Luxury Brands Management
- To acquire multi-strategy skills through a wide range of specialized tracks and specializations
- To develop candidates' personal and professional skills, including managerial and leadership skills
At the end of the training, participants are able to hold a leadership position within a Hotel or a Luxury Brand or to create and manage their own business in the sectors of Hospitality and Luxury.
The strengths of the Executive MBA
|Compatible with a full-time employment||3 days per month:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday for 18 months
|International recognition||American and European accreditations : ACBSP & ECBE
International career and study tour: China, India, Russia, USA or Dubai, according to the professional project
|Professional workshop||Direct contact with the Business reality:
Professional workshop, case studies and simulation exercises
|Personalized support||Personalized Coaching
|RNCP professional certification level 1||RNCP professional certification Level I: Possibility of obtaining « Director of Luxury establishment in the area of Hospitality ».|
|High possibility of immediate employability||91 % of graduates had a job two months after graduation
55 % of the top management or decision making level
International seminars: Dubai, Shanghai and Chicago
International seminars, Hotels & Palaces visits and intercultural exchanges allow participants to discover key destinations, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, among other things a day of cross cultural workshop during which students from both schools will collaborate.
CMH promotes entrepreneurial creativity and many of the participants in our programs create their Business before the end of their studies.
We have conceived for our future Business creators: "the incubator in Hospitality and Luxury", a privileged space where project leaders find ways to achieve their goals in the areas of Hospitality and Luxury.
- To develop the entrepreneurial spirit
- To optimize creativity
- To refine analytical skills
- To develop effective decision making
- To identify and anticipate trends
- To provide the necessary tools for creation process, management and business development or project.
Terms of Admission :
- Holder of Bac + 4 / + 5 (Master 1/2) or an equivalent foreign degree, with a professional experience of 3 to 5 years and a first experience in Management.
- Holder of Bac + 3, with 5 years of professional experience, including coaching experience in the field of Hospitality.
- Managers according to a validation of professional experience.
- VAE procedures.
Male : 46 % / Female : 54 %
Average age : 46 years
Average professional experience: 24 years
Some projects and achievements
- Opening / creation of an hotel
- Opening / creation of a guesthouse in Lisboa
- Creation of an economicconsulting firm in
- Consulting: Professional mission on the Rio de Janeiro Olympics
Personal funding without extra charge: 13 500 €
Company funding without extra charge: 15 000 €
CMH has a partnership with LCL with a privileged rate of 2,02% TAEG.
Eligible for CIF - Congé Individuel de Formation (Individual Training Leave).