CMH Paris participated in the Wordlwide Hospitality Awards 2013.
More than 800 participants gathered in The Salon Opéra de l’InterContinental Paris Le Grand for the 14th awards ceremony of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards, placed this year under the chairmanship of Stephen P. Joyce, Choice Hotels President & CEO, and Puneet Chhatwal, CEO of Steigenberger Group, and in the presence of Sylvia Pinel, Minister in charge of Tourism.
Deliberation different juries, controlled by a bailiff has given the following prizes:
- Ibis Hotels for the best Communication Operation
- Hôtel Le St Sulpice Montréal for the best Marketing Operation
- Sofitel So Bangkok for the best Innovation in Room concept
- Costa Navarino Starwood Hotels Grèce for the best of Innovation Concept in Public spaces
- InterContinental Hotels Group for the best Initiative in Social Responsibility
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts for the best Initiative in Human Resources Par ailleurs, writings in Hospitality-On, has awarded three awards of best General Director
- Miroslav Forejtek, CEO of Park Inn by Radisson Prague, in the medium range category
- Steffi Wisotzky, General Director of InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof, in the high end category
- Sebastien Mariette, General Director of Kempinski Hotel Wuxi & Kempinski Hotel Yixing, in the category of Luxury
The ceremony continued on a more personal note with the award to Stewart Bainum, Founder of Choice Hotels International, Lifetime Achievement Award, Professional Recognition.
It is Puneet Chhatwal, CEO of Steigenberger Group, who gave to Barbara Bainum, his daughter came especially from the United States, surrounded by Steve Joyce, current Chairman and CEO of the group.